Trading Valentines Day Kihyun (Monsta X) for trade (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk how many Valentine’s cards are out but I’ll offer him for a Valentine’s card of one of the GG cards I already have or 2 normal cards.

offers pls :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I do have a Qri you'd like but trading Monsta X hasn't gone well from what I've seen
I'll take Qri if you're up for the deal.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
I'll take Qri if you're up for the deal.
Hmm it's tempting but honestly hard to know if I could get anywhere with Kihyun as most people seem to be prioritising their faves at the moment so I'd have to think about it
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
that's a shame for you as if you got it yesterday I would have traded my VC Jisoo for it :wimwim:
Yeah I checked your profile first before making this thread otherwise I’d have just come to you :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I. NEED. KIHYUN. lol would you like Heize 2? (it's the regular one, but like I said - I NEED mah bias!)
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
I. NEED. KIHYUN. lol would you like Heize 2? (it's the regular one, but like I said - I NEED mah bias!)
I could get Kihyun from Ozy for you if I could have whatever your quest today gives you in exchange :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread