Unlike the clumsy fliers pond ducks are, vampire ducks are very graceful, like dracula in the sky. Very hard to catchno, but I can tell you have never met a vampire kitten (otherwise you would not post now)![]()
Unlike the clumsy fliers pond ducks are, vampire ducks are very graceful, like dracula in the sky. Very hard to catchno, but I can tell you have never met a vampire kitten (otherwise you would not post now)![]()
you bonkwhy are you so obsessed with eathing him![]()
Who would have thought the duck is the least violent and dangerous oneyou bonk
I roast lol
you have a harem...case closed!!! lolWho would have thought the duck is the least violent and dangerous one![]()
Sure but nothing violent or dangerous about ityou have a harem...case closed!!! lol
1. however you manage to convince (1) nayeon (2) gaeul (3) lia (4) yuna (am I missing someone???) to your harem is probably a combination of something violent or dangerous lolSure but nothing violent or dangerous about it
Plus Korea is having a population crisis, harems are only going to help
And Sullyoon, Nobody can resist duck charm1. however you manage to convince (1) nayeon (2) gaeul (3) lia (4) yuna (am I missing someone???) to your harem is probably a combination of something violent or dangerous lol
2. SK needs needs humans not ducklings lol
one duck's charm is another's brainwashingAnd Sullyoon, Nobody cant resist duck charm![]()
Just remember, at least one from each JYP group and Gaeul is an exception. And Nayeon is always head wifeone duck's charm is another's brainwashing
sorry I'll try remember yoona next time
what is vampiric about it?
No idea, maybe it has many legs for catching its preywhat is vampiric about it?![]()
maybe you don't really know what vampires areNo idea, maybe it has many legs for catching its prey![]()
sorta like Chinese dynasty rankingsJust remember, at least one from each JYP group and Gaeul is an exception. And Nayeon is always head wife![]()