violet vs violet vs violeta (1 Viewer)

which song is your fav?


  • Total voters
    16

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Violet by Pentagon. I barely remember Violeta by IZ*ONE and I've never listened to Violet by Cherry Bullet. It might no be fair to pick Pentagon, but I'm gonna do it anyways. :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok i would have like to answer but I don’t know any of them and no YouTube links were provided so....yeah I’m lazy and know it:nosejoo:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread