[Visual battle] Tzuyu vs Jiyeon (1 Viewer)

...


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s a hard one. :yolk:
If I really need to decide I would say Jiyeon
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
My girl Tzu
I'm sure @emanresu has the same answer
You know me too well. ;)

*Proceeds into demonstrative superlative*




Tzuyu is the prettiest thing I've ever seen.

So wondrous was she that God made a deal with a young Taiwanese maiden:


--


Mrs. Chou?

Yes, this is Heaven.

Well... We were wondering...

Would you like to be our new Mary?

No no not a new Son of God.

This time it's the Angel from Taiwan

We'll throw in another Hospital!
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
They’re both extremely pretty, but I’m going with Jiyeon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread