Visuals are boring (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I tend to find an artist's voice/vocals or rap to be more attractive than their actual face.
:zoomeyes:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Then I like them for being talented and funny....
Maybe it's just the groups I Stan but I rarely come across visuals that are flat out talentless or lacking in variety :dubuthink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Maybe it's just the groups I Stan but I rarely come across visuals that are flat out talentless or lacking in variety :dubuthink:
True dat! You have made an excellent argument!

This thread was bcs I am sick of people telling me to stan idols because they have visuals... It's just like... Doesn't that idol have any other good qualities?
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
True dat! You have made an excellent argument!

This thread was bcs I am sick of people telling me to stan idols because they have visuals... It's just like... Doesn't that idol have any other good qualities?
I think visuals draw people in but they don't necessarily keep people there. The other factors do.
So many idols are good: singers, dancers, varieties, that it's hard to put one over the other.
Visuals are so appealing to the specific person that it just makes a group stand out more over other, equally talented options ig. Beauty is the eye of the beholder.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread