i love her vocal color but that's kind of all she is.
i like taeyeon overall for her color and her ability. but i like the way wendy improvises when she sings, especially in who you are. like tiffany if tiffany had better technique... where is her solo album
Taeyeon slays.
Bom n Wendy r good too, just tat they don't hv enuf solos or gp/solo stans supporting them (which I suppose I'm to blame too; since I don't solo stan them or support their solos [mianhae, Bom] enuf.
Wendy I think is more technically proficient, but Taeyeon's voice is the best at making listeners feel the desired emotion. Emotion trumps technique.
Queen Taengoo it is
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.