Vocals: Tayeon (SNSD), Park Bom (2NE1) or Wendy (Red Velvet) (1 Viewer)

Who is the vocal supreme?

  • Tayeon

    Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Park Bom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendy

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
park bom's part in gotta be you :sj_weary:

i love her vocal color but that's kind of all she is.

i like taeyeon overall for her color and her ability. but i like the way wendy improvises when she sings, especially in who you are. like tiffany if tiffany had better technique... where is her solo album :nekopout:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Doing Bom dirty :pepecross:

Taeyeon= Wendy
Bom

Taeng is the only one I like out the 3 tho
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Taeyeon slays.
Bom n Wendy r good too, just tat they don't hv enuf solos or gp/solo stans supporting them (which I suppose I'm to blame too; since I don't solo stan them or support their solos [mianhae, Bom] enuf.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I'd rank both Taeyeon and Wendy above Park Bom.

As for Taeyeon vs. Wendy, it depends on the material. I'd pick Taeyeon for OSTs and ballads. I'd go with Wendy for R&B/soul or jazz-influenced songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and mirella

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Taeyeon :maheart:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Technically wise Wendy is better than Taeyeon and Bom but I prefer Taeyeon overall for her tone and the way that she conveys emotion.

Wendy and Bom are also two singers that I love.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wendy I think is more technically proficient, but Taeyeon's voice is the best at making listeners feel the desired emotion. Emotion trumps technique.
Queen Taengoo it is :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread