Vote for Moguris Cat Banner (1 Viewer)

Vote for Moguri Now

  • ofc I will

    Votes: 6 85.7%
  • ofc I will

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ofc I will

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Music Bank has done some shows like that outside South Korea. The next one will be in Antwerp in 2 weeks, and will feature StayC, TxT, Oneus, ZB1, (G)Idle, and Riize. They’ve been going since 2011 and last year had 2, one in Europe and one in Mexico.
I looked up now, at least the ones where IVE took part was Musik Bank in Paris and Kpoplux in Madrid (thats the one I meant I guess):
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
mmh but that happend not too long ago, I don't remember if Dreamcatcher took part, but IVE and many other groups where somehwere in Spain, maybe Kcon?

KCON will also return to Japan from May 10 to 12, as well as Los Angeles from July 26 to 28. In the second half of 2024, the popular K-pop festival will also hold events in Europe and Saudi Arabia, with details set to be revealed in the future.
Europe. Interesting. But it seems atm there are no details about the groups that will be there.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck



Europe. Interesting. But it seems atm there are no details about the groups that will be there.
but its great, I saw last years KCON LA had a super huge lineup, so if its anywhere near you, you can certainly look forward to it! :pandaangel:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread