- Joined
- 4 February 2021
- Messages
- 5,729
- Reactions Received
- 5,951
- Location
- 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
- Website
- www.wattpad.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,225
- Fandom
- ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
- Pronouns
- ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I looked up now, at least the ones where IVE took part was Musik Bank in Paris and Kpoplux in Madrid (thats the one I meant I guess):Music Bank has done some shows like that outside South Korea. The next one will be in Antwerp in 2 weeks, and will feature StayC, TxT, Oneus, ZB1, (G)Idle, and Riize. They’ve been going since 2011 and last year had 2, one in Europe and one in Mexico.
mmh but that happend not too long ago, I don't remember if Dreamcatcher took part, but IVE and many other groups where somehwere in Spain, maybe Kcon?
www.nme.com
Europe. Interesting. But it seems atm there are no details about the groups that will be there.KCON will also return to Japan from May 10 to 12, as well as Los Angeles from July 26 to 28. In the second half of 2024, the popular K-pop festival will also hold events in Europe and Saudi Arabia, with details set to be revealed in the future.
but its great, I saw last years KCON LA had a super huge lineup, so if its anywhere near you, you can certainly look forward to it!![]()
Here's where and when KCON will be held in 2024
KCON will expand to new countries and regions this year, as CJ ENM announces the return of the annual K-pop festival.www.nme.com
Europe. Interesting. But it seems atm there are no details about the groups that will be there.