- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
MY BOYSSSSS
I wanna make my user title TRCNG IS BACK but this is only 4 out of 10 and not by bias or wrecker lol
But Jun is a welcome addition! I fully accept him now! I suport 11!
I'm gonna make my user title Champion (TRCNG fandom name) like it was before
TRCNG deserved so much better
This is all I'm going to listen to for the next 1.5 weeks and 25+ times a day prob
I love them
This is so good fr ... compares to my fav ot10 TRCNG songs fr, it's def top 5, prob even top 3
Please check it out and please support TRCNG, they debuted as all minors with a maknae concept and were abused by TS including physically (child abuse) and four members redebuting as BXB with new member Jun