News WAKEONE Entertainment Confirms member Minsu, Jerome and Woonggi's departure with the group (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Screenshot_20220617-070031_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220617-070039_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
@Together
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
What? Nooooooo:pepecry1:
Ikrrr I hate this company sm :gengarpout:

They lost toowice for what and added three new members :umjicry: wth are they doing
 
  • Sad
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Ikrrr I hate this company sm :gengarpout:

They lost toowice for what and added three new members :umjicry: wth are they doing
I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep liking them the same now with the company getting rid of so many members:pepecry1:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep liking them the same now with the company getting rid of so many members:pepecry1:
Samee I kinda lost interest in them
 
  • Sad
Reactions: litc
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
But idkk I still have jeyou :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Samee I kinda lost interest in them
they literally have my fave music from 4th gen groups:jenniecry::jenniecry:
But idkk I still have jeyou :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry:
same at least my bias hasn't left:gyuripout:

but getting rid of so many members, and replacing them? what was the point of the survival show then smh
 
  • Sad
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
same at least my bias hasn't left:gyuripout:

but getting rid of so many members, and replacing them? what was the point of the survival show then smh
They should've just replaced a wk member instead like what Won Bin (ATBO) did yesterday
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it makes me worried for the remaining members and if they're being treated okay, i'm kind of glad i never got into them because i'd have so much anxiety right now :pepecry1:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
it makes me worried for the remaining members and if they're being treated okay, i'm kind of glad i never got into them because i'd have so much anxiety right now :pepecry1:
It's so horrible being a together

I also feel bad about the baby gethers that just got into them since kcon, I thought they were active during that time
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread