Video WayV in Manila: ☀️Morning Walk🚶‍♂️(Intramuros/Casa Manila/Crispy Pata) | Tour Box : Chapter 1 | MANILA (1 Viewer)

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
To so many places??? Will they come to Eu?
I was really sad NCT 127 didn't go to Europe - they have such a solid fanbase and I felt bad for my European Czennie friends. Considering 127 is the only unit that charts in Europe, I don't understand why they didn't go but Dream did, but SM does things I never understand. LOL. Hopefully, Euro Czennies will get to see them eventually, but it's gonna be a minute with enlistments starting this year.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I was really sad NCT 127 didn't go to Europe - they have such a solid fanbase and I felt bad for my European Czennie friends. Considering 127 is the only unit that charts in Europe, I don't understand why they didn't go but Dream did, but SM does things I never understand. LOL. Hopefully, Euro Czennies will get to see them eventually, but it's gonna be a minute with enlistments starting this year.
It's an universal thing, not just NCT believe me. Eu stays still waiting for Skz too
 
  • Sad
Reactions: the101

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread