News WayV is going to be at MAMA (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Looks like the Asian part in MAMA will actually be relevant for once lol
But like legit kinda interesting that WayV is going, but the rest of SM isn't.... Or is SM just using the fact that they TECHNICALLY aren't SM to promote them on MAMA?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But like legit kinda interesting that WayV is going, but the rest of SM isn't.... Or is SM just using the fact that they TECHNICALLY aren't SM to promote them on MAMA?
I have no idea, I just woke up and your words fo not compute :wimwim:
I'm just glad wayv are going to perform lol
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I have no idea, I just woke up and your words fo not compute :wimwim:
I'm just glad wayv are going to perform lol
I mean... Nobody from SM is going...
but WayV is...

And like... WayV technically isn't SM, so it that why they are going?
What game is SM playing here?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean... Nobody from SM is going...
but WayV is...

And like... WayV technically isn't SM, so it that why they are going?
What game is SM playing here?
Yeah idk, it is weird. I'm not that familiar with what every company's relationship is with different award shows but I'm guessing there's something going on if no one else from sm is performing. I'm just clueless about all that and what it means tbh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread