Group WayV official thread! (4 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That song is wayyyyy too catchy for its own good! The amount of times I wanna start singing touch me, tease me, feel me up in serious moments is INSANE!

God I love it thoughhhhhh..... Also Ten has such a sexy, bored, too good for you look on his face that ENTIRE MV, that just drives me insane!
IKR??? He turns me into such a simp!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@JakeyWantsCakey

Holy crap! This is why I love SM artists, even their BGs.

I forgot to mention I also love the kings TVXQ (and former member XIA is one of my fave male solo artists).

Love Talk is really good and will be going on a playlist for sure. I'll certainly be paying attention to them from now on!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@JakeyWantsCakey

Holy crap! This is why I love SM artists, even their BGs.

I forgot to mention I also love the kings TVXQ (and former member XIA is one of my fave male solo artists).

Love Talk is really good and will be going on a playlist for sure. I'll certainly be paying attention to them from now on!
Love Talk is a masterpiece
Be ready to start singing it every awake moment :haylul:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
@JakeyWantsCakey

Holy crap! This is why I love SM artists, even their BGs.

I forgot to mention I also love the kings TVXQ (and former member XIA is one of my fave male solo artists).

Love Talk is really good and will be going on a playlist for sure. I'll certainly be paying attention to them from now on!
If you like SM boy groups then I think you're gonna love WayV, a lot of their title tracks have HEAVY 2nd gen influences and sound a lot like early TVXQ & SUJU!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
If you like SM boy groups then I think you're gonna love WayV, a lot of their title tracks have HEAVY 2nd gen influences and sound a lot like early TVXQ & SUJU!
tbh I always feel like their title track dance breaks sound like EXO's MAMA dancebreak
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Soooo lI'm tryna take the advice of @OnlyCalB (thx for the idea)

and am tagging all the NCTzens on this site!
@NCTzen

Just so y'all know this place exists y'know!

Since we haven't gotten much WayV & 127/Dream interactions, who do you think get along really well? (Besides the obvious ones)
Ahh I don't really much active in artist threads lol I don't know why
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ahh I don't really much active in artist threads lol I don't know why
I quite enjoy them to be honest but the ones on here aren't ever very active... hopefully the tags will start to change that!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ahh I don't really much active in artist threads lol I don't know why
Well be sure to follow this!

I'm not foolproof, but I do try to post most WayV comings & goings on here!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This kinda makes me a bit..... Tho... Like I know it's for the fandom's birthday but still....


Yep. I know he's trying to be sweet but I don't want his happiness to depend on work, you know what I mean?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and maruberry

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
WayV is also included in NCT 2020 right?
YES! OT21 and OT23 were all confirmed in ONE FLIPPING DAY!!! Me and @maruberry didn't go to sleep until the early hours of the morning because we were fangirling/boying too hard! LOL
 
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
YES! OT21 and OT23 were all confirmed in ONE FLIPPING DAY!!! Me and @maruberry didn't go to sleep until the early hours of the morning because we were fangirling/boying too hard! LOL
WOAH!!!! This will be best NCT era!!! I'm so excited!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread