Group WayV official thread! (4 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Is that one of the title tracks?
Nooo the NCT daily series "It's awkward, but that's ok" where they get 2 members who are awkward around eachother to interact.

It's just called awsaz for short I think
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Nooo the NCT daily series "It's awkward, but that's ok" where they get 2 members who are awkward around eachother to interact.

It's just called awsaz for short I think
I don't keep up with a lot of NCT's YouTube content to be honest... :taesip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
WayV's new reality show WayVision has released the first episode!
but you need to live in korea to download the app.....
Which is just more insane considering they are a chinese group.... who is releasing a show.... that can only be seen by korean ppl or ppl with VPN's.... which I'm pretty sure are not allowed in china....

 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I’m kinda hoping for Yuta x Hendery
or Jeahyun x Yangyang if it does happen
Jaehyun I doubt it, since he is already on there with Jisung.
Yuta & Hendery I can see happening, but I doubt they would be that awkward ngl.....

Xiaojun & Johnny maybe?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Jaehyun I doubt it, since he is already on there with Jisung.
Yuta & Hendery I can see happening, but I doubt they would be that awkward ngl.....

Xiaojun & Johnny maybe?
Yeah your right
I can see Johnny and Xiaojun be a bit awkward
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread