Group WayV official thread! (2 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I wonder what it would take to get this thread trending....
Probably a lot more spamming SNS posts from the members on my part but tbh.... I could not be bothered!
LOL

Are you waiting up for the teaser?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I normally don't sleep till around 2am anyway so... I might as well! LOL
also feksufhjeslfkehskfues only one page to gooooo I really need to start picking out the gif!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
also feksufhjeslfkehskfues only one page to gooooo I really need to start picking out the gif!
The admins said I could have another one because I've donated so much lol I think I'm gonna wait until after this comeback though because I figure we're gonna get a lot of giffable moments!
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The admins said I could have another one because I've donated so much lol I think I'm gonna wait until after this comeback though because I figure we're gonna get a lot of giffable moments!
Hmmmm I might wait with mine bcs of that as well, but to be honest.... this gif looks mighty fine

 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
But still I dunno, I might go looking for a more earthy/cozy one, I don't know yet
I'd just try and pick something you really like as opposed to something that will fit your aesthetic because you never know when you will want to switch it up. Like my Tendery one, I keep it on display no matter what because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'd just try and pick something you really like as opposed to something that will fit your aesthetic because you never know when you will want to switch it up. Like my Tendery one, I keep it on display no matter what because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside LOL
I don't really go for specific aesthetics tbh, but with the badge I want it to be smth I wanna look at no matter the mood.
and while the gif is pretty af, I prefer brownish and comfy colours overall and I ALWAYS like those colours no matter the mood y'know

And I feel like a warm coloured badge would just.... FEEL better y'know
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't really go for specific aesthetics tbh, but with the badge I want it to be smth I wanna look at no matter the mood.
and while the gif is pretty af, I prefer brownish and comfy colours overall and I ALWAYS like those colours no matter the mood y'know

And I feel like a warm coloured badge would just.... FEEL better y'know
Yeah, I get you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
How are we supposed to stay up that late?
atm the view is bleak for me one way or another....
If I stay up 2 hours and it isn't then the chances of me waking up in time for it at 6pm kst are very very low....
But tbh even going to sleep now it is likely I won't wake up for 6pm kst..... AND I might miss the teaser if it DOES drop at noon
 
  • Sad
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread