Group WayV official thread! (2 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
atm the view is bleak for me one way or another....
If I stay up 2 hours and it isn't then the chances of me waking up in time for it at 6pm kst are very very low....
But tbh even going to sleep now it is likely I won't wake up for 6pm kst..... AND I might miss the teaser if it DOES drop at noon
I wish they would give us times for the teasers lol I think the drop will be at noon though because if you look at the schedule, tomorrow they're having the PAST IMAGE and then the VLIVE at 6pm so I'm assuming they'll be dropping the image at noon which means they'll probably drop today's teasers at noon too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I wish they would give us times for the teasers lol I think the drop will be at noon though because if you look at the schedule, tomorrow they're having the PAST IMAGE and then the VLIVE at 6pm so I'm assuming they'll be dropping the image at noon which means they'll probably drop today's teasers at noon too.
seems likely and yes, times would be a LIFESAVER!
I wouldn't have to anxiously stay awake at 4am contemplating whether going to sleep would be worth it!

Also on another topic..... congratz on having the first post on the 50th page!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
seems likely and yes, times would be a LIFESAVER!
I wouldn't have to anxiously stay awake at 4am contemplating whether going to sleep would be worth it!

Also on another topic..... congratz on having the first post on the 50th page!
I didn't even realise LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think there's a thread for it somewhere LOL
I can't be bothered to look it up tonight or deal with it....
I'll turn myself in tomarrow!

I just need this all to happen now. Like while I was an OT18 stan back when NCT 2018 happened.... like if I am honest these days I'm more of a Weishennie + Chenle stan. I just.... REALLY hope that this will bring that whole group love I had back then back into me y'know.
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I can't be bothered to look it up tonight or deal with it....
I'll turn myself in tomarrow!

I just need this all to happen now. Like while I was an OT18 stan back when NCT 2018 happened.... like if I am honest these days I'm more of a Weishennie + Chenle stan. I just.... REALLY hope that this will bring that whole group love I had back then back into me y'know.
Yep. I'm the same as you.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm just gonna got to sleep! Make sure to tag me in stuff if it drops at noon though and I'll reply to everything when I wake up lol
I might fall asleep myself, but if I'm awake ofc I will tag you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Anyway, I just saw an article on allkpop that says they're not introducing the new members until the VLIVE! allkpop.com/article/2020/09/tune-in-to-nct-2020s-special-v-live-broadcast-this-week-to-meet-new-members-shotaro-sungchan-for-the-first-time-ever
It's fucking Allkpop, it means shit all what they say!
Also ig we WOULD be meeting them for the first time on the vlive, bcs seeing just like a clip or pic of them isn't exactly meeting, but more like.... us getting to be aware of what they look like!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It's fucking Allkpop, it means shit all what they say!
Also ig we WOULD be meeting them for the first time on the vlive, bcs seeing just like a clip or pic of them isn't exactly meeting, but more like.... us getting to be aware of what they look like!
Yeah, I know. I just hope the teaser drops at 6pm so I don't miss it by that much lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They all look SO HANDSOME! Plus I love to see Xiaojun, Hendery & Yangyang with the rest of the boys! It makes me all warm and fuzzy :pikahappy:
I'm also happy that they are all distributed into the NCT U units really well! Lucas,Ten & Winwin are in 2 units on top of that, which is just great!
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm also happy that they are all distributed into the NCT U units really well! Lucas,Ten & Winwin are in 2 units on top of that, which is just great!
Their power is unreal... but the REAL question is, will Winwin have lines???
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread