- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Just post in all in here!I'm so tempted to make a Kun thread.... but I just KNOW I will abandon it in like a week![]()
Just post in all in here!I'm so tempted to make a Kun thread.... but I just KNOW I will abandon it in like a week![]()
It's just the way I'm being hit in the face with 2 sides of Kun at the same time and I cannot cope!Just post in all in here!
Kun looks like he's into choking...It's just the way I'm being hit in the face with 2 sides of Kun at the same time and I cannot cope!
Chenle & Kun interactions and then dom Kun being just.... the shit! I CANNOT COPE!
Do NOT MAKE ME SHIP KUNLE CHENLE IS A GOD DAMN BABY! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOKun looks like he's into choking...
He does seem like the type that would practice how to do those complicated knots...Do NOT MAKE ME SHIP KUNLE CHENLE IS A GOD DAMN BABY! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
I think Kun is into a lot of freaky shitI can see him being really into tying peeps up like proper fancy!
Not just practice, but excel in it!He does seem like the type that would practice how to do those complicated knots...
I wonder what happened to the fourth kid???our men are SPECIAL!
I'm happy our boys are getting it....
I just realised that they put one of our WayV boys in the title! I mean, Lucas or Ten is a given but they really put Xiaojun in the title and gave him a good amount of lines and screen time!
I'm listening to Light Bulb now...I'm happy our boys are getting it....
My man Kun tho.... in Light Bulb.... a song with 4 members.... HE GOT LIKE EIGHT SECONDS OF LINES WTF, I KNEW HIM BEING IN SO MANY SONGS WAS SUS AF
Not gonna lie, I think it's my least favourite on the album so far but this is just my first listen so it's subject to a lot of change!I'm listening to Light Bulb now...
I like the song a lot tbh, just..... god....I'm listening to Light Bulb now...
Haven't got to it yet but I shall anticipate it!I like the song a lot tbh, just..... god....
In other news, WayV have another hoe anthem in the form of Nectar! This more of a lowkey one, but the hoe is still strong with it!