Group WayV official thread! (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Just post in all in here!
It's just the way I'm being hit in the face with 2 sides of Kun at the same time and I cannot cope!
Chenle & Kun interactions and then dom Kun being just.... the shit! I CANNOT COPE!
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It's just the way I'm being hit in the face with 2 sides of Kun at the same time and I cannot cope!
Chenle & Kun interactions and then dom Kun being just.... the shit! I CANNOT COPE!
Kun looks like he's into choking...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Kun looks like he's into choking...
Do NOT MAKE ME SHIP KUNLE CHENLE IS A GOD DAMN BABY! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
I think Kun is into a lot of freaky shit :sippinthetea: I can see him being really into tying peeps up like proper fancy!
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Do NOT MAKE ME SHIP KUNLE CHENLE IS A GOD DAMN BABY! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
I think Kun is into a lot of freaky shit :sippinthetea: I can see him being really into tying peeps up like proper fancy!
He does seem like the type that would practice how to do those complicated knots...
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He does seem like the type that would practice how to do those complicated knots...
Not just practice, but excel in it!

I can see him being utterly ruthless in a scene that he has meticulously planned out!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The Hendery-Jisung vlive now has subs!

Also a bit of info from there that I'm pretty sure we didn't know before! Hendery became a full-time trainee a week before Chenle, but was traveling back and forth from China to Korea since 2015.
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck



I just realised that they put one of our WayV boys in the title! I mean, Lucas or Ten is a given but they really put Xiaojun in the title and gave him a good amount of lines and screen time!​
I'm happy our boys are getting it....

My man Kun tho.... in Light Bulb.... a song with 4 members.... HE GOT LIKE EIGHT SECONDS OF LINES WTF, I KNEW HIM BEING IN SO MANY SONGS WAS SUS AF
 
  • Sad
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm happy our boys are getting it....

My man Kun tho.... in Light Bulb.... a song with 4 members.... HE GOT LIKE EIGHT SECONDS OF LINES WTF, I KNEW HIM BEING IN SO MANY SONGS WAS SUS AF
I'm listening to Light Bulb now...
 
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm listening to Light Bulb now...
I like the song a lot tbh, just..... god....

In other news, WayV have another hoe anthem in the form of Nectar! This more of a lowkey one, but the hoe is still strong with it!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I like the song a lot tbh, just..... god....

In other news, WayV have another hoe anthem in the form of Nectar! This more of a lowkey one, but the hoe is still strong with it!
Haven't got to it yet but I shall anticipate it!
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread