- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
It BETTER have a damn Kun Track on it!OMGGG WE’RE GETTING A FULL ALBUM
![]()
It BETTER have a damn Kun Track on it!OMGGG WE’RE GETTING A FULL ALBUM
![]()
No one:The video we were promised to solve problems!
And the more hilarious thing is... well... he ain't wrong!No one:
Lucas: Do you have a problem? Just breathe
It looks so pretty!OMGGG WE’RE GETTING A FULL ALBUM
![]()
I’ve heard the rumor, but I don’t think they would fit the conceptHave you guys heard the rumour that Renjun and Chenle are supposed to be joining WayV?
TBH, I think if SM has enough Chinese trainees which I'm sure they do, they should just put them in a brother group to WayV.I’ve heard the rumor, but I don’t think they would fit the concept
I’ve heard the rumor, but I don’t think they would fit the concept
I'm hoping for them in waYV.... and ngl I feel like they would fit in.TBH, I think if SM has enough Chinese trainees which I'm sure they do, they should just put them in a brother group to WayV.
this is cool but it also kind of terrifies meFFFUUUUUCK this is So GOOD
They all look so good!This album has a dystopian concept, judging from this teaser
The entire comment section is thirsting over Kun and Winwin lolThey all look so good!
Kun deserves the love and Winwin loves being shirtless now that he's in WayV lolThe entire comment section is thirsting over Kun and Winwin lol
I can already imagine the influx of wayv dystopian fanfics we are going to getThis album has a dystopian concept, judging from this teaser
This gives me serious Legion vibes...
Sexy sexy sexy