- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Sorry if I came off weirdly with thatUm good for you? I guess
Sorry if I came off weirdly with thatUm good for you? I guess
Mostly I'm just tryna reply on here as much as possible, bcs I wanna get this to 50 pages so I can get me a custom WayV badge.@maruberry it's fine
oh lol ok also Lucas and Ten can catch these handsMostly I'm just tryna reply on here as much as possible, bcs I wanna get this to 50 pages so I can get me a custom WayV badge.
PS: If you wanna like.... reply to a comment like I'm doing, just click on the little reply on the bottom right of the post you wanna reply to
Cutie hoes, loveable and infuriatingoh lol ok also Lucas and Ten can catch these hands
Yes they are like Ten needs to find a shirtCutie hoes, loveable and infuriating
Pretty sure Kai cut them all up into croptops, so now Ten has no shirts leftYes they are like Ten needs to find a shirt
I don't mind seeing Ten in a crop top as long as there is a shirt that can cover his tiddiesPretty sure Kai cut them all up into croptops, so now Ten has no shirts left
But I like Ten’s tiddies!!!I don't mind seeing Ten in a crop top as long as there is a shirt that can cover his tiddies
He has some pretty damn good tiddies (+ the tat)But I like Ten’s tiddies!!!
OMG yes the tiddie tattoo he has one on his arm below his wristHe has some pretty damn good tiddies (+ the tat)
tiddie tat?OMG yes the tiddie tattoo he has one on his arm below his wrist
@FariytaeleWho's alt is @TENSTIDDIETATTO and can we be shipped together please?
@TENSTIDDIETATTO is me and noWho's alt is @TENSTIDDIETATTO and can we be shipped together please?
But... but why not??? Being shipped with @TENSTIDDIETATTO would fit my aesthetic so well! LOL@TENSTIDDIETATTO is me and no