- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I love these hoes so much. How can they be such idiots and such geniuses at the same timethey are just really awesome
they accidentally dropped the braincell under the couch so it was a bit dustyI love these hoes so much. How can they be such idiots and such geniuses at the same time
And while Kun does take good care of his braincell.... well.... He is the personification of chaotic neutral.... He can and will use it for chaosthey accidentally dropped the braincell under the couch so it was a bit dusty
one chaotic braincell and one dusty braincell. I pray every day for the SM staffAnd while Kun does take good care of his braincell.... well.... He is the personification of chaotic neutral.... He can and will use it for chaos
KUN CONTENT! KUN CONTENT I REPEAT KUN CONTENT
@NCTzen
I really hope we´ll get everyone of the group! I can´t wait ♥KUN CONTENT! KUN CONTENT I REPEAT KUN CONTENT
that height difference though
@NCTzen