News WayV will have their comeback in the first half of the year! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I can't wait! It will be legendary and I am pretty sure they will be promoting this one, so appearing on music shows etc... I hope this one is mostly original songs and the title track is an original. I don'tmind them having like 1 or 2 chinese version on their album as long as ost of the album is original!





More info coming in. That album will be their debut! So apparently Regular was just some predeut activities! Who could have known! I am not sure if this is 100% sure, but it looks like it is!
13151
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
πŸŒΌπ”£π”©π”¬π”³π”’π”― π”€π”žπ”―π”‘π”’π”«
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
now we have to hope for NCT 2019
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I get to see more Xiaojun :pandaomg::pandaomg::pandaomg: Oh my heart
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
347
Reactions Received
1,545
Location
πŸ•΅πŸΌ Dispatch
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can't wait! It will be legendary and I am pretty sure they will be promoting this one, so appearing on music shows etc... I hope this one is mostly original songs and the title track is an original. I don'tmind them having like 1 or 2 chinese version on their album as long as ost of the album is original!





More info coming in. That album will be their debut! So apparently Regular was just some predeut activities! Who could have known! I am not sure if this is 100% sure, but it looks like it is!
13151
Regular was predebut? i'm confused but happy... can't wait!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread