- Joined
- 26 May 2019
- Messages
- 470
- Reactions Received
- 1,735
- Location
- SM's basement
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
hmm I'll keep an eye outOk thanks for checking
I saw it on Reddit
probswayzhen would've been fine tho maybe that's butchering the language.
but a boy or girl could be called Baby?I don't like it when fandom names are gendered, this is why I never liked Baby as a fandom name either.
It's cute
Baby is a pet name for both men and women.
When a male group is the one calling you baby that's different though, if it was a female group and the fans were baby's that would be the opposite problembut a boy or girl could be called Baby?
not really though......its different when a male idol calls his fans, male or female, baby? But its ok when a female idol does it? I dont think soWhen a male group is the one calling you baby that's different though, if it was a female group and the fans were baby's that would be the opposite problem
Its used as a loving term usually, so a male calling a male baby or female calling female baby does seem weird to a lot of people. I don't care, but some people who arent LGBT or even accepting of the community like in Korea definitely dont feel as comfortable.not really though......its different when a male idol calls his fans, male or female, baby? But its ok when a female idol does it? I dont think so
maybe....i dont know but i dont speak Chinese, but maybe there were other things they could've chosen other than girl? Cause you know in Korean how there are multiple ways to say one word? Maybe that's how it is with Chinese?Its used as a loving term usually, so a male calling a male baby or female calling female baby does seem weird to a lot of people. I don't care, but some people who arent LGBT or even accepting of the community like in Korea definitely dont feel as comfortable.
I dont think they do, im pretty sure each character has it's individual meaning. Maybe in common speak its slang for something but Im pretty sure they were going for girl given Chinas culture.maybe....i dont know but i dont speak Chinese, but maybe there were other things they could've chosen other than girl? Cause you know in Korean how there are multiple ways to say one word? Maybe that's how it is with Chinese?
maybe i dont knowI dont think they do, im pretty sure each character has it's individual meaning. Maybe in common speak its slang for something but Im pretty sure they were going for girl given Chinas culture.