18+ We all know HyuDawn... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
As for this thread: @maruif this is quality! No pictures, and still, it's one of your best threads! I approve and I stan.
I do try you know! Being dull is something Is something I never want to be!
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait, why did i say ok when they asked me if you should be user of the month :susPepe: :susPepe:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Wait, why did i say ok when they asked me if you should be user of the month :susPepe: :susPepe:
Because you know without me this place would be as dry as the sahara desert! :pandalove:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You were speaking about making a HyuDawn thread in your Yena post and you did it.

You don’t want to be that obvious but right now you are on a roll.
You right, you right! If I get a good idea it's better to execute it right away and not ponder on it too much!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread