We Need to Talk About: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (1 Viewer)

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship



Ok so, let me start by saying THIS ANIME IS SO CUTE, and also very very very funny!
Yesterday I watched 4 episodes and I might finish it tonight. I actually laughed out loud in some parts, it is really amazing.
The animation and the character design are also very good, even the battle scenes are amazing, if you consider this isn't an action anime at all lol (I'd say it's better than some action animes).
If it continues like this, I'll probably grade it 8 or 9 on my MAL acc.
Anyway, has anyone watched it? What's your thoughts?
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
lmao it was one of the first anime i watched in my 2nd phase
i adore it to this day
very close to my heart
no longer in the top 5 for me
but it holds a lot of nostalgia for me now
oh btw
they made so much of this show
literally came out with a movie like a year or two ago
which is the finale to the entire series
i do wish that they would make more with them after the movie
although that's just my bias showing
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I watched it but so long agooooooo, I think I liked it tho haha
Yeah the anime is very old lmao Idk why it took me so long to watch it :sanapray:

lmao it was one of the first anime i watched in my 2nd phase
i adore it to this day
very close to my heart
no longer in the top 5 for me
but it holds a lot of nostalgia for me now
oh btw
they made so much of this show
literally came out with a movie like a year or two ago
which is the finale to the entire series
i do wish that they would make more with them after the movie
although that's just my bias showing
I didn't know that, I'm definitely gonna check it too after I finish the series
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I liked the first season

I didn't bother with the second though, was already satisfied.
 
  • Love
Reactions: perhapz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread