- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Everybody has had that stage in their life where they have thought themselves to be special, different from the masses of ordinary humans. They might go as far as seeing themselves capable of wielding mystical powers, or maybe even believe themselves to have descended from a fantasy realm. This...
Ok so, let me start by saying THIS ANIME IS SO CUTE, and also very very very funny!
Yesterday I watched 4 episodes and I might finish it tonight. I actually laughed out loud in some parts, it is really amazing.
The animation and the character design are also very good, even the battle scenes are amazing, if you consider this isn't an action anime at all lol (I'd say it's better than some action animes).
If it continues like this, I'll probably grade it 8 or 9 on my MAL acc.
Anyway, has anyone watched it? What's your thoughts?