We Really Need (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
More Cherry Bullet Nameless Fandom Stans:gyuripout:

Barely anyone to share my conspiracy theories about Kokoro being deported :nekopout:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Did she actually get deported?
Idk anymore
Kokoro and LinLin both got benched and sent home at the same time for different reasons. LinLin for school (which makes sense) and Kokoro for "visa reasons"
I believed it at first but now it's radio silence. No updates on Fancafe or Instagram,no ones saying anything and now they're promoting in Japan without her.
CB is literally doing schedules in her hometown and she can't go

Just about every fansite Is concerned so that's extra reassuring...
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes we need more of us nameless cherry bullet stans :umjicry:
it feels so lonely to hype up the girls ourselves
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,414
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Idk anymore
Kokoro and LinLin both got benched and sent home at the same time for different reasons. LinLin for school (which makes sense) and Kokoro for "visa reasons"
I believed it at first but now it's radio silence. No updates on Fancafe or Instagram,no ones saying anything and now they're promoting in Japan without her.
CB is literally doing schedules in her hometown and she can't go

Just about every fansite Is concerned so that's extra reassuring...
man that would be sad, they were some of the girls who tried the hardest to communicate with me when we met.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk anymore
Kokoro and LinLin both got benched and sent home at the same time for different reasons. LinLin for school (which makes sense) and Kokoro for "visa reasons"
I believed it at first but now it's radio silence. No updates on Fancafe or Instagram,no ones saying anything and now they're promoting in Japan without her.
CB is literally doing schedules in her hometown and she can't go

Just about every fansite Is concerned so that's extra reassuring...
Damn... But I wonder why she'd be deported?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Damn... But I wonder why she'd be deported?
Technically just visa issues but I like to be dramatic :taemsip:

But it's honestly very strange, I don't think I've heard of foreign Idols having visa issues before

Why just her and not the other 2 as well
Makes no sense :bigcatcry:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Technically just visa issues but I like to be dramatic :taemsip:

But it's honestly very strange, I don't think I've heard of foreign Idols having visa issues before

Why just her and not the other 2 as well
Makes no sense :bigcatcry:
I think it was during EXO’s second tour, and Kai couldn’t perform at one of their shows in America due to visa issues. We then found out it was because a wrong box on the form SM filled out on his behalf had been ticked. It was sorted for their next concert out there, so maybe that’s just the case with CB.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ll listen to their songs and see if I like them :susPepe:
Poor Kokoro though :sadcat:
I hope you will join us nameless cherry bullet stans :sakUwu:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I hope you will join us nameless cherry bullet stans :sakUwu:
I guess we’ll have to wait and see :sanapray:
I already like Q+A, but I never took the time to listen to their other songs. Hopefully they’re good.
:sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread