Appreciation Weeekly's After School is so insanely good (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm...
I loved Tag Me, didnt' care for Zig Zag, but this???

This is perfection! The chorus is amazing, the lyrics are cute, the styling is cool and cute and just perfect, their vocals sound amazing, the choreo is fun and unique so what tf is there to NOT LOVE ABOUT THIS SONG!

I must just stan by this point honestly

 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
You're all about that double W of Weekley and woo!ah!

Are those your two favorite new groups?
Lol I know it worked out weird with the W's.

Yea they are my two favorites (of newer groups) right now.

WOO!AH! #1 for recent music.

WEEEKLY #1 for members.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread