Weird names you'd give your child (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Walnutt
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Boy: Sora or Kenji
Girl: Skylar or Kairi
Sora seems nice to me... I'd change Kenji to Genji tho (too much overwatch fam). Skylar reminds me of Skylar Gray the singer and that name is niceee, Kairi... not sure what I think about it ahhaha
I don't think I would but I love the name Arson :nekosweat:
Why do I feel a deep connection with that name, probably cause I'm a pyromaniac
I actually wanted to name my would-be son Red or Blue.
I actually thought of Fosters Home For Imaginary friends but now that y'all mentioned Pokemon... Brock ftw
Sun or Moon are also pretty good names :D
I actually really like Moon as a name, and Solar or Leona more than Sun
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread