- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
You didn't give me a red face. You feelin okay?From what?
I can’t have anyone beating my angry reactions countYou didn't give me a red face. You feelin okay?
We stan a Pokemon fanI actually wanted to name my would-be son Red or Blue.
Sun or Moon are also pretty good names :DWe stan a Pokemon fan
![]()
Sora seems nice to me... I'd change Kenji to Genji tho (too much overwatch fam). Skylar reminds me of Skylar Gray the singer and that name is niceee, Kairi... not sure what I think about it ahhahaBoy: Sora or Kenji
Girl: Skylar or Kairi
Why do I feel a deep connection with that name, probably cause I'm a pyromaniacI don't think I would but I love the name Arson![]()
I actually thought of Fosters Home For Imaginary friends but now that y'all mentioned Pokemon... Brock ftwI actually wanted to name my would-be son Red or Blue.
I actually really like Moon as a name, and Solar or Leona more than SunSun or Moon are also pretty good names :D