18+ Weirdest Desires (2 Viewers)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What is the weirdest or strangest thing you have wished for and did you achieve your wish?

[I believe I told @notthatmarko about the one I'm going to reveal, but am not sure...]

But anyway when I was younger prolly around 18-19 (keep in mind that I was ~18) I really wanted to have a foreskin and even found a website that allows you to get a fake one using an exercise that stretches your skin over the top... I didn't really attempt it all that much, but I found this message board of people who did and it seemed to have worked for them, but they would "stretch" for like 5 minutes (i think) a day and get something that looked like a foreskin gradually over the course of a couple years...

Yours doesn't have to be 18+, but I just put it because mine was and to not restrict what people might want to say...
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yep I was told that.
Surprise you remember. It was like two years ago... But then again how many times you hear about foreskin restoration... lmao
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
You'd be surprised, but quite a few cut guys expressed a similar desire to me.
Imagining your reaction to them saying that to you is very amusing :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
OT: is it a strange desire to want to experience death but then come back to life?
I imagine this would be tied to experiencing a near death experience... or lack thereof? Strange in the sense that not a lot of people would get it, yes..
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
As a phlegmatic, I don't really get flustered so I'm a good person to share shocking details with.
hmm... I kinda wish I had something more shocking, but the foreskin thing takes the cake...

No, no, like, actual death, organism stops and everything, and then I just come back.
I really need glasses. I had to read that three times before I realized it said organism... I thought it said orgasm. lmao... but anyway I would say thats a strange desire? Any reason why you want it?
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
hmm... I kinda wish I had something more shocking, but the foreskin thing takes the cake...


I really need glasses. I had to read that three times before I realized it said organism... I thought it said orgasm. lmao... but anyway I would say thats a strange desire? Any reason why you want it?
Wishful thinking? 🀣

Idk, I presume I would like to prepare myself for what's coming? I'm very curious how it looks when all simply stops.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Wishful thinking? 🀣
lol.. Not really. Orgasm stopping... that would be unbearable... or... Un-Teddy Park-able...

Idk, I presume I would like to prepare myself for what's coming? I'm very curious how it looks when all simply stops.
I read about a study that presumed that after people die for a few hours they know they are dead.. like cognition remains for a limited period of time. . .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
lol.. Not really. Orgasm stopping... that would be unbearable... or... Un-Teddy Park-able...


I read about a study that presumed that after people die for a few hours they know they are dead.. like cognition remains for a limited period of time. . .
Well that's fucked up and sounds like torture. I don't want to experience death any more.

UnTeddyParkable? Teddy is a bear?
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk I would still place him in hunks
True.. He'd prolly have to gain like 40 ibs to qualify as a bear and then glue hair all over his body...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Administrator2

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
OT: is it a strange desire to want to experience death but then come back to life?
i feel like there was a dude who died for like an hour and then came back
 

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
once i wanted to get a dick because i felt like it would be faster to masterbait and easier to get in the mood. it was also cus i read this really weird hentai where someone fucked themselves.

once i wanted to mix tequila, rum, and whiskey. i still do. it's not weird but it's definitely probably not advised
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
To have sex with a girl covered in animal blood. I just thought it was 'cool' at the time.
But then again, anything dark or twisted fascinates me anyways :o
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
To have sex with a girl covered in animal blood. I just thought it was 'cool' at the time.
But then again, anything dark or twisted fascinates me anyways :o
In biology we humans are animals too, you know that right

So if you want to put your own blood on a girl before sex, sure be my guest
Just don't kill an innocent animal for that fantasy or else you psycho:taeminface:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread