MV Weki Meki 위키미키 - Tiki-Taka(99%) M/V (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I love it! I would've especially loved it if they released it at the beginning of summer~~~ but yeah, this is a fun summery song.


Omg this song was good! :O
LAWD Doyeon makes a man want to go straight :sj_weary:
Whyyyyyyyyy did I think you were a female this whole time, even since AKP, smh -_-
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Whyyyyyyyyy did I think you were a female this whole time, even since AKP, smh -_-
Wait wait I have a thread for this :D
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
169
Reactions Received
663
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have to say this is really good, its sad that Weki Meki can keep releasing all these good songs but they are always treated as nugu... Life is so unfair!:yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread