- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Which member?I know it may seem silly but that one member stops me from stanning the group.
I do like this song though.
Well if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret now, would it?Which member?
Usually, I can just ignore the member if I'm not that into them, but with Doyeon, I can't.Which member?
They did all look great and the audio was better than the earlier version i heard.Omg this song was good! :O
LAWD Doyeon makes a man want to go straight![]()
Whyyyyyyyyy did I think you were a female this whole time, even since AKP, smh -_-Omg this song was good! :O
LAWD Doyeon makes a man want to go straight![]()
Wait wait I have a thread for this :DWhyyyyyyyyy did I think you were a female this whole time, even since AKP, smh -_-
www.kpopsource.com