Well at least I hope Wendy was not meaning this when she suggested the wish (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
There is no way RV haven't made enough money to make each member very comfortable in terms of money/income. If they aren't joking, then SM is certainly playing dirty with their money.
:sanathink:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
This feels like a Loona type moment of foreshadowing... :pepeslippy:
Hi hello
I saw the words “Loona” “foreshadowing” and “Help us make a lot of money”
Tell me Revuluvs
I come humbly before you asking if thy Erebus anything I can help you with
And How shitty is SM with their payment…
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
There is no way RV haven't made enough money to make each member very comfortable in terms of money/income. If they aren't joking, then SM is certainly playing dirty with their money.
:sanathink:
I hope SM is at least paying them something, cause Loona got payed nothing, but I feel and worry for your girls
:(
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,449
Reactions Received
39,073
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,714
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
There is no way RV haven't made enough money to make each member very comfortable in terms of money/income. If they aren't joking, then SM is certainly playing dirty with their money.
:sanathink:
I hope SM is at least paying them something, cause Loona got payed nothing, but I feel and worry for your girls
:(
There's a huge difference between paying them something and paying them what they are worth. SM contracts aren't worth useing as toilet paper let alone a legally binding document to get paid with...:susPepe:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
There's a huge difference between paying them something and paying them what they are worth. SM contracts aren't worth useing as toilet paper let alone a legally binding document to get paid with...:susPepe:
Let’s hope more light will be shed on this soon:sanapray:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,659
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,301
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
There is no way RV haven't made enough money to make each member very comfortable in terms of money/income. If they aren't joking, then SM is certainly playing dirty with their money.
:sanathink:
I hope SM is at least paying them something, cause Loona got payed nothing, but I feel and worry for your girls
:(
There's a huge difference between paying them something and paying them what they are worth. SM contracts aren't worth useing as toilet paper let alone a legally binding document to get paid with...:susPepe:
Agreed, K-pop companies have been disgusting lately...
Combined with the multiple times they said on tour they though no one would be there.
I have started to really fear a Hook music type situation.(where they are feed stories doubting their profitability)

Sunny has said she is set for life never working again and RV is really not far from SNSD in many metrics. And less members.
So there is hope that it is a misunderstanding...
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Combined with the multiple times they said on tour they though no one would be there.
I have started to really fear a Hook music type situation.(where they are feed stories doubting their profitability)

Sunny has said she is set for life never working again and RV is really not far from SNSD in many metrics. And less members.
So there is hope that it is a misunderstanding...
Let’s hope for the best :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread