- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
WENDY!!!!!!!!!!
Today just keeps on giving to us Luvies. First the official confirmation about the SeulRene subunit, and now a very huge update on Wendy....
Reveluvs who have an Ace member on Lysn can send an application to participate in a Star Chat event with Wendy on the 23rd April!!!!! This will mark Wendy's first official event in 5 months (excluding her appearances that were recorded prior to the accident)
I have an Ace membership, and I might try my luck in the application. And even if I'm not successful, I am looking forward to updates on how Wendy is doing and also just knowing that slowly but surely she is returning to us.
Last edited: