What Album Disappointed You? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So Chungha's album was pretty bad in my opinion.
I was anticipating some great memorable songs but even the songs I like
I feel like they are lacking something.
The rest kind of blend in together and it's just a forgettable album.

With me only liking some of the pre-releases and one b-side.
for an album with 21 songs.
That's SAD.

I'm let down.
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Jeong Sewoon's albums have been kinda falling off for me, I still enjoy some of his music but its pretty boring overall q.q
I don't know who that is but I'm sorry!
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The Perfect Velvet album. A lot of people hype it up, but I don’t think it’s as great as people make it out to be
UGH SOMETHING WE AGREE ON
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idky but I'm shocked.
In general their songs haven't been for me lately.
Oh and I forgot to mention Itzys latest album too, the songs just didn't stand out to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
EXO's obsession only had one song i liked and i expected much more :')
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,499
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I am permanently disappointed in 3 song albums. (for example cherry bullett and gugudan had strong songs on them make it a full mini with 6 )
4 song albums with an intro and a non vocal.
I can kinda cope if its a debut album.

Fans allowing full albums of less than 10 songs.
Filler tracs of non vocals.
Artist and agencies are just like children they will do the minimum if ya let em.

Demand more.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread