What are some traits.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@BLACKPINK 's savageness :( and confidence to say stuff without worrying if they'll hurt anyone's feelings
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@Riasama 's optimism :pandalove:
@Peach 's Wanna One pic folder :zoomeyes:
LOL. I don't think I have that many but my Twitter folder on phone has 1956 photos. xD

I think I have few Daniel photos for CF's too that were leaked accidentally and never used. But most of my photos date back to 2017. :zoomeyes:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
LOL. I don't think I have that many but my Twitter folder on phone has 1956 photos. xD

I think I have few Daniel photos for CF's too that were leaked accidentally and never used. But most of my photos date back to 2017. :zoomeyes:
Daniel's CFs are :maheart::maheart::maheart:
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Of other KPS users you wish you could have?
For example, If I had a chance, I would get @emanresu's positivity for sure.
What about you?
tumblr_okv3xsCaAT1v4mbl2o4_r1_400.gif

Ohhh!!! Thanks

If you Stan Tzuyu happiness naturally accumulates!

 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Darkyoda because I like tagging her. Also she is not afraid to speak out if she feels something is not right

@kodoku because she's really attentive and sweet to others
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
@Darkyoda because I like tagging her. Also she is not afraid to speak out if she feels something is not right

@kodoku because she's really attentive and sweet to others
A lot of people DON'T like that quality of mine, apparently but thanks Eli :pandalove::pandalove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Son Na Eun 's amazing dedication, perseverance, and ability to bring us all together on this forum.

@Vikki 's emo yet friendly "savageness" are goals lmao

@lexusuwu 's cute yet fierce is something I admire

@Angelyna_Frost I absolutely love her "fuck all" attitude and how she isn't afraid of anything. Queen.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread