What are some traits.... (1 Viewer)

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@Son Na Eun 's amazing dedication, perseverance, and ability to bring us all together on this forum.

@Vikki 's emo yet friendly "savageness" are goals lmao

@lexusuwu 's cute yet fierce is something I admire

@Angelyna_Frost I absolutely love her "fuck all" attitude and how she isn't afraid of anything. Queen.
I love you @Jimin thank you for saying this- and I wish I had your grace and calm under pressure. I wouldn't be constantly in trouble with someone for something I've said or done LOL. :pepeheart:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Darkyoda and @Golden_Wishes as well. You are receiving so much love girls :pepeheart: But you’re a wonderful mixture of sweetness and bluntness. Everywhere you go, you become the center of attention.

@yerewenseuljoy and @Lord_Taeyong, @iAbad. I love your types of humour. Savage, quizzical, sarcastic. Reading your posts is always entertaining.

@Chahee , @la_mort_pour_vous. I love the way you express yourself, you’re insightful and always have a good word for everyone. How you can easily share your thoughts as a poem and easily soothe the mood of anyone reading you.

@PrestonGarvey The fact that you totally own your nerd side, making yourself a type of persona that people can’t help but love. Your dedication in everything you do is incredible. I told you people would appreciate and love you, anywhere. You have that kind of power.

I’d like to have a little bit of you all and so many more tbh, I just don’t want to make a too long list. But I love all your personalities and what you bring to KS. Me I’m just a boring user, but I have a lot of affection for you from afar. :pepeheart:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
@Darkyoda and @Golden_Wishes as well. You are receiving so much love girls :pepeheart: But you’re a wonderful mixture of sweetness and bluntness. Everywhere you go, you become the center of attention.

@yerewenseuljoy and @Lord_Taeyong, @iAbad. I love your types of humour. Savage, quizzical, sarcastic. Reading your posts is always entertaining.

@Chahee , @la_mort_pour_vous. I love the way you express yourself, you’re insightful and always have a good word for everyone. How you can easily share your thoughts as a poem and easily soothe the mood of anyone reading you.

@PrestonGarvey The fact that you totally own your nerd side, making yourself a type of persona that people can’t help but love. Your dedication in everything you do is incredible. I told you people would appreciate and love you, anywhere. You have that kind of power.

I’d like to have a little bit of you all and so many more tbh, I just don’t want to make a too long list. But I love all your personalities and what you bring to KS. Me I’m just a boring user, but I have a lot of affection for you from afar. :pepeheart:
Thank you

Im glad you see it like that <3
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Darkyoda and @Golden_Wishes as well. You are receiving so much love girls :pepeheart: But you’re a wonderful mixture of sweetness and bluntness. Everywhere you go, you become the center of attention.

@yerewenseuljoy and @Lord_Taeyong, @iAbad. I love your types of humour. Savage, quizzical, sarcastic. Reading your posts is always entertaining.

@Chahee , @la_mort_pour_vous. I love the way you express yourself, you’re insightful and always have a good word for everyone. How you can easily share your thoughts as a poem and easily soothe the mood of anyone reading you.

@PrestonGarvey The fact that you totally own your nerd side, making yourself a type of persona that people can’t help but love. Your dedication in everything you do is incredible. I told you people would appreciate and love you, anywhere. You have that kind of power.

I’d like to have a little bit of you all and so many more tbh, I just don’t want to make a too long list. But I love all your personalities and what you bring to KS. Me I’m just a boring user, but I have a lot of affection for you from afar. :pepeheart:
You're not a boring user! You're so kind and welcoming to everyone who comes here, and you go out of your way to greet everyone and make them feel welcome in their introductions because you care so much about making people feel like this is their home.

Honestly, that's one of many things that I admire about you :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Sory
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
@Jimin ‘s username 😡
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Sory

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
@Darkyoda and @Golden_Wishes as well. You are receiving so much love girls :pepeheart: But you’re a wonderful mixture of sweetness and bluntness. Everywhere you go, you become the center of attention.

@yerewenseuljoy and @Lord_Taeyong, @iAbad. I love your types of humour. Savage, quizzical, sarcastic. Reading your posts is always entertaining.

@Chahee , @la_mort_pour_vous. I love the way you express yourself, you’re insightful and always have a good word for everyone. How you can easily share your thoughts as a poem and easily soothe the mood of anyone reading you.

@PrestonGarvey The fact that you totally own your nerd side, making yourself a type of persona that people can’t help but love. Your dedication in everything you do is incredible. I told you people would appreciate and love you, anywhere. You have that kind of power.

I’d like to have a little bit of you all and so many more tbh, I just don’t want to make a too long list. But I love all your personalities and what you bring to KS. Me I’m just a boring user, but I have a lot of affection for you from afar. :pepeheart:
I appreciate your words of praise a lot & how you view us like that.
It shows that you have the quality of seeing potential in people.
And you're a really fun & positive user.
Great to be around you.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Skinnny and Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread