What are the best songs made by 3rd gen bg's who debuted in 2015 at the latest? (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I am trying to remember some bops but I can't lmao..
YESSS I LOVE THIS THREAD ALREADY:lucastwerk::lucastwerk:

From Vixx alone my faves are Hyde, Dynamite, Love Me Do, Chained Up, Fantasy, Only U, Desperate, and I'm actually listening to Spider rn lol
Exo: Been Through, Hurt, Exodus, Overdose, Machine, Thunder
Seventeen: Adore U, Crazy in Love, Fast Pace, Oh My!, Getting Closer, BoomBoom
Monsta X: Fighter, Jealousy, Livin' It Up, Myself, Unfair Love, Sorry I'm Not Sorry
BTS: I Need U, Pied Piper, 21st Century Girl, Airplane Pt. 2, Embarassed
iKon: My Type, Killing Me, Love Me, I'm Ok, Worldwide
BTOB: Wow, Thriller, I'll Be Your Man, Outsider
History: Dreamer
Beat Win: She's My Girl
100%: Grand Bleu, One Love
B.A.P: Chiquita, Fermata, Coffee Shop
JJCC: Insomnia, Today
Halo: Thirsty, O.M.G
Madtown: Emptiness
HotShot: Jelly
Big Byung: Stress Come On:jenniesmug::jenniesmug::wendyface:
Got7: Stop Stop It, Nice, Run Away
Map6: Love is Gone, Vroom Vroom, Love is You
N.Flying: Awesome, Rooftop

There's more but I can't go thru my whole playlist:runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda and Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
YESSS I LOVE THIS THREAD ALREADY:lucastwerk::lucastwerk:

From Vixx alone my faves are Hyde, Dynamite, Love Me Do, Chained Up, Fantasy, Only U, Desperate, and I'm actually listening to Spider rn lol
Exo: Been Through, Hurt, Exodus, Overdose, Machine, Thunder
Seventeen: Adore U, Crazy in Love, Fast Pace, Oh My!, Getting Closer, BoomBoom
Monsta X: Fighter, Jealousy, Livin' It Up, Myself, Unfair Love, Sorry I'm Not Sorry
BTS: I Need U, Pied Piper, 21st Century Girl, Airplane Pt. 2, Embarassed
iKon: My Type, Killing Me, Love Me, I'm Ok, Worldwide
BTOB: Wow, Thriller, I'll Be Your Man, Outsider
History: Dreamer
Beat Win: She's My Girl
100%: Grand Bleu, One Love
B.A.P: Chiquita, Fermata, Coffee Shop
JJCC: Insomnia, Today
Halo: Thirsty, O.M.G
Madtown: Emptiness
HotShot: Jelly
Big Byung: Stress Come On:jenniesmug::jenniesmug::wendyface:
Got7: Stop Stop It, Nice, Run Away
Map6: Love is Gone, Vroom Vroom, Love is You
N.Flying: Awesome, Rooftop

There's more but I can't go thru my whole playlist:runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun:
OMG HOW HAVE I FORGOTTEN ABOUT MADTOWN
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
oh and i know growl, love me right, and call me baby ..love shot , kokobop tempo wow i do know some exo songs after all.
You sure you ain't an EXO-L at this point? :dubueh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread