What are y'all expecting from Treasure's full album? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm full expecting the 4 previously released songs with 4 new ones to make a 8 song track list like Black Pink's but I also wouldn't be surprised if YGE's sexist asses give them a full 12 song album as well, still with the 4 previously released songs though so either 4 or 8 new songs...

What do you guys think?

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Seeing how YG thinks Blackpinks "The Album" is a full album, probably not more than 8 songs, if they do end up getting more than 8 songs I can see the bad apple Blinks attacking them for it.

Also I really hope Teddy doesn't have a lot of credits in it :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Seeing how YG thinks Blackpinks "The Album" is a full album, probably not more than 8 songs, if they do end up getting more than 8 songs I can see the bad apple Blinks attacking them for it.

Also I really hope Teddy doesn't have a lot of credits in it :joshmeh:
He hasn't worked with them all of so far so I'm hoping they keep it that way! They're next title in rumoured to be by a producer that YG has never worked with before...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have no idea... I don't know whether it's a big name or a rookie, I'd be excited for both though!
i mean i dont think they would work with someone who just started out in the music production business lmao,
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i mean i dont think they would work with someone who just started out in the music production business lmao,
Yeah but don't they have their own training process for producers though it could be a new in-house guy...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Happy for treasure but I'm just amazed at the excuses YG stand come up with
Same. I think it's gonna get worse too you should look at my other thread... they might be having TWO comebacks before the end of the year!
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Same. I think it's gonna get worse too you should look at my other thread... they might be having TWO comebacks before the end of the year!
"New management, let go of the past":kijoongstare:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread