What are your favorite Jpop songs from non Kpop groups? (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I personally love Madkids songs, theyre a newer group but I think they have a lot of potential.



I also like I'm Swag, it may be a little cringy just from the title but its a bop nonetheless. @Zeolz you might like this if youve never heard it before



And Ive shared this before, but Namie Amuro really has such a beautiful voice and I like the visuals in this song.

 

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
I personally love Madkids songs, theyre a newer group but I think they have a lot of potential.



I also like I'm Swag, it may be a little cringy just from the title but its a bop nonetheless. @Zeolz you might like this if youve never heard it before



And Ive shared this before, but Namie Amuro really has such a beautiful voice and I like the visuals in this song.




 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Love trip and Heavy rotation from AKB48
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OMG SO MANY! I LOVE JPOP SO MUCH! LEMME GET ME LIST!
  1. Aimyon
  2. Kenshi Yonezu
  3. back number
  4. ONE OK ROCK
  5. Aimer
  6. Kana Nishino
  7. Namie Amuro
  8. Sekai No Owari
  9. Gen Hoshino
  10. AAA
  11. Flower
  12. ikimonogakari
And many more!
:maheart: You have good taste.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread