COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What are your guys' opinions on Folklore by Taylor Swift? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Admittedly, I haven't listened to the whole thing yet because it's a lot to get through in one sitting but the songs that I have heard are some of my favourites by her in A LONG TIME! I like almost the entire first half of the album and some of the later tracks too. I think my favourites so far are Cardigan, the 1 and last great American dynasty. This is the most I've enjoyed a Taylor album since 1989 to be honest, I'm glad that she's went back to her roots and started focusing more on storytelling again because I think that's where her true talent lies. Have you guys listened to any of the songs from the album yet? What are the standout tracks to you?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
oh no please :haylul: the only album I enjoyed from Taylor was the one she released before 1989 :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have nothing against her but I used to be a fan before, I think my taste just changed

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
oh no please :haylul: the only album I enjoyed from Taylor was the one she released before 1989 :jisoosmh:
You mean Red? I liked that album at the time but I don't revisit it that much.
I have nothing against her but I used to be a fan before, I think my taste just changed
Did you like any of the songs in the OP? Or are they not your style?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You mean Red? I liked that album at the time but I don't revisit it that much.

Did you like any of the songs in the OP? Or are they not your style?
YES RED WAS REALLY GOOD, I REMEMBER THAT I HAD EVEN BOUGHT THE ALBUM ON ITUNES
Well I didn't try them yet but if that sounds like her previous singles then I wouldn't like :haylul:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
YES RED WAS REALLY GOOD, I REMEMBER THAT I HAD EVEN BOUGHT THE ALBUM ON ITUNES
Well I didn't try them yet but if that sounds like her previous singles then I wouldn't like :haylul:
They kinda have an indie-pop vibe, stripped back but very pretty melodies and lyrics but not necessarily country music like her old stuff. I think if you liked Red, you might like a couple of the songs on this album.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
They kinda have an indie-pop vibe, stripped back but very pretty melodies and lyrics but not necessarily country music like her old stuff. I think if you liked Red, you might like a couple of the songs on this album.
I will have a listen :pepeheart: (maybe when my British mood will be over)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Cardigan is quite good honestly :pepeheart:
I thought you might like that one :saranghae:
but I won't say it is the kind of song I would listen on repeat :pepesmug: too chill for me :naeunshock:
Yeah, this whole album is pretty chill. It's the type of music that makes you want to take a bath instead of a shower LOL

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I thought you might like that one :saranghae:

Yeah, this whole album is pretty chill. It's the type of music that makes you want to take a bath instead of a shower LOL
You were right Jakey :pepeheart: you know I am dying for heavier sounds :haylul:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I haven't liked her last two albums but the title of this one caught my attention so I gave it a listen and found a few songs that I really liked!
so I should try

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think it's a good album. I'll admit i've only been a fan of her pop style music (I hate country music) but I like this album as well. It's not totally my style but it's a very relaxing album and I like that for the times.

The last great american dynasty has been my favorite so far

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think it's a good album. I'll admit i've only been a fan of her pop style music (I hate country music) but I like this album as well. It's not totally my style but it's a very relaxing album and I like that for the times.

The last great american dynasty has been my favorite so far
That's one of my faves too! As someone who lives in a super small down, I can relate to the lyrics a lot.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
That's one of my faves too! As someone who lives in a super small down, I can relate to the lyrics a lot.
I don't live in a small town but I do live in an area which has a lot of rich/wealthy people. So the pretentious people are familiar to me lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread