- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I just want a S.E.S kinda group mixed with the fun of what fromis does
Wow... everyone is really craving a three member group I see... I agree with the Fromis_9 part though I really am missing that fun, silly energy from a girl group...I just want a S.E.S kinda group mixed with the fun of what fromis does
No agenda, no deep message, just funWow... everyone is really craving a three member group I see... I agree with the Fromis_9 part though I really am missing that fun, silly energy from a girl group...
I know right! I think Momoland was heading in that direction for a while but I just can't look at them the same after all of their lineup changes, it just left me with a bad taste in my mouth to be honest...No agenda, no deep message, just fun