What are your thoughts on lineup changes ? (1 Viewer)

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
I’m hyped when someone is added but also concerned about the group dynamic tbh. As for someone being removed , if it’s not because they committed a crime then I’d feel saddened. I’d also probably struggle with continuing to Stan the group ngl :susPepe:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I’m hyped when someone is added but also concerned about the group dynamic tbh. As for someone being removed , if it’s not because they committed a crime then I’d feel saddened. I’d also probably struggle with continuing to Stan the group ngl :susPepe:
it depends tbh, bc I've liked dongkiz for a few years but I'm not used to the new members who were added, especially after wondae had to leave for health reasons and they changed their name.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
as far as leaving the group, if they left for health reasons and not their own decision I'm still a ot wtv stan, like tbz and weeekly, ot12 and ot7

and ofc leaving bc of "scandals", I'm still sad
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,807
Reactions Received
93,591
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,677
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Really depends
For example all the movement in April early hurt them for me.

Yeri's add was fine (especially since with just a tiny bit of effort its easy to prove it was planed from the start.)

Tara's add's were excessive, just silly and led to the blow up.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Exi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread