What are your worst misheard song lyrics? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Okay this one is a bit extreme but there's this one Pokemon song that I've known since I was like 9 but every time I hear it it sounds like the n word but she's just saying gibberish 😔
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yonk
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I thought they are singing "utopia" in Ateez I am the one instead of Bulnoriya :D
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yonk and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread