What Attracts You To A Group? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
@Yili's thread inspired this but what ultimately attracts you to a group?

For me I've had it be where a song will peak my interest
Then a specific member in the MV & lives
Then I'll realize one of them has killer vocals and fawn over it.
Or I'll fall in love with a personality.​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Charisma for me, if the group really stands out in a performance (ex: Juyeon from the Boyz and the Boyz in general)
And of course a very iconic personality if I'm watching variety (Jackson from GOT7 is an easy one), only to find out that all of the personalities are iconic
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Charisma for me, if the group really stands out in a performance (ex: Juyeon from the Boyz and the Boyz in general)
And of course a very iconic personality if I'm watching variety (Jackson from GOT7 is an easy one), only to find out that all of the personalities are iconic
GOT7 is definitely...special lol
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
first, music, but I´m big on aesthetic too, so I like high-quality videos too, but then I look at the members´ personalities as well. It is important to me that when I like something I like it whole-heartedly, then I can support their music as well.
that doesn´t mean that I am not able to draw a line between their professional and personal life. you do you. but I need to see that they are also an interesting personality as I enjoy watching interviews and varieties, so yeah.

but it is not purely black and white. I adore watching Seventeen´s varieties because they are really funny, but I wouldn´t call myself a Carat as I don´t know that many of their songs, or don´t like them that much. they are surprisingly big softies :), especially their older work, but they are getting better. I love Left and Right and Home Run.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Choreography, first. Any stories of hardships. Also, personalities on variety or their own YT page.
Is that how TVXQ appealed to you? I know Jaejoong and Yunho had some hardships.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
first, music, but I´m big on aesthetic too, so I like high-quality videos too, but then I look at the members´ personalities as well. It is important to me that when I like something I like it whole-heartedly, then I can support their music as well.
that doesn´t mean that I am not able to draw a line between their professional and personal life. you do you. but I need to see that they are also an interesting personality as I enjoy watching interviews and varieties, so yeah.

but it is not purely black and white. I adore watching Seventeen´s varieties because they are really funny, but I wouldn´t call myself a Carat as I don´t know that many of their songs, or don´t like them that much. they are surprisingly big softies :), especially their older work, but they are getting better. I love Left and Right and Home Run.
I'm the same way-I like SVT's members but their music doesn't appeal to me but I have a few songs by them I like so it's....rough?
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
good music is all i need in a group. i don't care much for personalities (unless they're exceptionally bad lmao) because what idols show on camera might be different than what they're really like and i don't watch things like variety shows anyway.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Music above all
Personalities is second
and then concepts ig
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
good music is all i need in a group. i don't care much for personalities (unless they're exceptionally bad lmao) because what idols show on camera might be different than what they're really like and i don't watch things like variety shows anyway.
Oh shit wait really?
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I'm the same way-I like SVT's members but their music doesn't appeal to me but I have a few songs by them I like so it's....rough?
yeah, nothing bad about staying curious. they have my attention, but I would lie if I said I´m their big fan. yet again, their newer music is more to my taste, so we´ll see the path they´ll choose. but they are honestly lovely people and I think they have one of the best friendships in the industry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yeah, nothing bad about staying curious. they have my attention, but I would lie if I said I´m their big fan. yet again, their newer music is more to my taste, so we´ll see the path they´ll choose. but they are honestly lovely people and I think they have one of the best friendships in the industry.
Their friendship is the only reason Pledis hasn't destroyed them like all their other groups so I would agree.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Music first to get my attention.
Skill with said music.
lives pretty much never mv's since SNSD sucked me in with RDR Oh Gee
its kinda a package when i see it i know it. something like this that breaks thru the clutter.


maybe once i saw a group first on Weekly idol i honestly cant remember where i saw Lovelyz first. Either WI or the collab with Rv got 7 and winner.

Then personality in say variety.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread