- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I should have gotten one when I hit 200 posts coz I'm closer to 300 now but nvm lol. My Sana chan feels lonely and I should give her some company.
So which badge should I get next aka what appreciation thread I should make next from these 3 choices:
1. Eunha: Coz she's Sana's wifey and cute af.
2. Soyeon: Coz she's fierce and will complement Sana's cutie sexiness.
3. Sejeong: Coz she's GOD and you don't really need a reason to choose her.
Help a fella out if you want to, or if you're bored, or just for shits and giggles.
So which badge should I get next aka what appreciation thread I should make next from these 3 choices:
1. Eunha: Coz she's Sana's wifey and cute af.
2. Soyeon: Coz she's fierce and will complement Sana's cutie sexiness.
3. Sejeong: Coz she's GOD and you don't really need a reason to choose her.
Help a fella out if you want to, or if you're bored, or just for shits and giggles.