What countries other than your own hv you visited or lived in? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Me, i hv gone to or visited only England n Germany, where my brother was living n working in London n in Bonn where my uncle was working for a few yrs with his family n he invited me to come vist n stay for a while. Wat about other KS users? Wat countries hv you been to, can be short trips or otherwise? I loved both these countries/places i went to.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ive visited canada, japan, and china :maheart:
and I have technically lived in china? but I was really young and don't remember much about it. Besides that, I've lived in one place my whole life.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
ive visited canada, japan, and china :maheart:
and I have technically lived in china? but I was really young and don't remember much about it. Besides that, I've lived in one place my whole life.
Where in China? Iv nvr been but my bro was in Shanghai posted there for work in 2018 to 2019. Very multifaceted place with advanced stuff he said.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Where in China? Iv nvr been but my bro was in Shanghai posted there for work in 2018 to 2019. Very multifaceted place with advanced stuff he said.
I've lived in Beijing and taishan i believe?
When I go to visit though, I'm usually visiting family so I would go to places like Beijing, shanghai, and hunan.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I've lived in Beijing and taishan i believe?
When I go to visit though, I'm usually visiting family so I would go to places like Beijing, shanghai, and hunan.
Oh you hv family there? I hv distant relatives of my grandparents there but only my late uncle has visited them n nobody else went there to get to know them so....idk. anywise im not sure id ever visit china in the future. Other places id want to go to before i go there. I was just curious where you went.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Morocco, England, Japan, Monaco, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and France. :nekosweat:
Wow, so many places you hv been to, do you hv a favorite place you went to or would like to go to again or tat you maybe missed going to b4?
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Wow, so many places you hv been to, do you hv a favorite place you went to or would like to go to again or tat you maybe missed going to b4?
I want to go back to England :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I visited Mexico (only for a day unfortunately) and used to live in South Korea for four years. Technically I’ve also been to Japan but I never stepped foot out of the airport. :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread