What did you think of Woosung's (The Rose) mini album? (1 Viewer)

Your favorite track on the album?

  • FACE

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • MOON

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • WOLF

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lonely

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Title: FACE



WOLF:



MOON:



Lonely:


​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I am in love with it. The music is great and his voice is just stunning. I love the whole album but my favorites have to be Face and Lonely.
And I miss The Rose. I hope they release music as a group soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Loved it. The album is super captivating, I love Wolf so much as an Intro. My favourite is definitely FACE, it's such well made title track. If I had to choose least favourite, it would be MOON, but it is still very very good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread